- Versace Eros is a fragrance for a strong man, passionate and master of himself
- The dominant colour of Eros is turquoise, a strong and masculine shade
- A clear reference to the Mediterranean sea and its lifestyle, but also to greek-roman art and culture revisited in a contemporary way
- The strength of Eros is expressed by the magnificent medusa at the center of the bottle
- Top notes are Mint, Green Apple and Lemon
- Middle notes are Tonka Bean, Geranium and Ambroxan
- Base notes are Madagascar Vanilla, Virginian Cedar, Atlas Cedar, Vetiver and Oakmoss
OverviewAbout the product:
Versace Eros men's fragrance expresses the primeval desire between man and woman.The dominant colour of the bottle is a bold and very masculine shade of turquoise. This colour is a clear reference to the Mediterranean Sea and the lifestyle there and it also suggests Greek and Roman art and culture in a modern form. The power of Eros is expressed by a grand Medusa in the middle of the bottle. Versace Eros is well-suited mainly for summer months when its aroma perfectly refreshes you.
About the brand:
The Versace brand was founded in 1978 by Gianni Versace. He became a celebrity in his own right, travelling the world and building his brand. He liked being provocative, and his outrageousness soon drew in major celebrities who started favouring his designs.
Alcohol, Denat. (Sd Alcohol 39 C), Fragrance, Water, Limonene, Ethylhexylmethoxycinnamate/Butylmethoxydibenzoylimethane/Ethylhexylsalicylate, Coumarin, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Citral, Geraniol, Cinnamal, Eugenol.
How to use:
Apply to pulse points.